DesignCap Review - Create Professional Posters Online For Free
Free to use
Massive Template Library
Easy to Use Poster Editor
DesignCap Review – Create Professional Posters Online For Free
There are many tools online that help you create beautiful posters online, and DesignCap poster maker is one of them. So, there is some doubts and question peoples may ask.
- Can Rookies make the posters?
- Are the posters look like a pro?
- Is it free?
So, let’s start the review about DesignCap.
What Is DesignCap?
DesignCap is a website that lets you create custom posters and flyers quickly. So, with this website, everyone can create beautiful posters online for free, and there is no professional design skill required.
In another way, the online poster and flyer maker help you to build the professional and stunning look posters very quickly. It helps you to make your creativity count.
There are many people, bloggers and organisations want professional posters. So, make your creativity count, save some cash and make attractive and professional-looking posters and flyers easily.
About the Company
Pearlmountainsoft is the company the created design cap. The company has focused on the research and development of graphic design software since 2006. They have nearly ten years of experience in graphic design and software development.
Their aim to make professional photo editing and graphic design capability accessible to everyone.
In their website, They state that the idea of making graphic design simple but not ordinary, and providing the best solution to meet users’ design requirements, our new program was starting to take shape.
Contact the Company
You can contact them by Contact Us Page.
Follow them by Facebook, Twitter
Website – Design Cap
How Does DesignCap Work?
Once you are on their homepage, it is effortless to get started. Right in front of you is a big orange button labelled, “Make a Free Poster or flyer”. Just click that button you get the right page where you design and do your creative work.
When you go to their design page, you see the straightforward format on the left side of the page. You see templates, photo, clipart, background and text.
Templates – There are many of these to choose from, and you can customise them to your liking. The models come in a set size, either 420×594 mm. or 210×297 mm.
Photos – You can add your photos from your computer. In this section, you can add the picture from your Facebook and also search and add PIXABAY images.
Text – They give you many styles to choose from, allowing you to add headings, sub-headings and body text.
Clip-Art – There is much clipart in many categories, and you can use the search feature to find the right one.
Backgrounds – The background section is also excellent. You can check out the different colours.
No matter what kind of purpose you have, to make a poster for business, public, school project, Ebook you can find out a suitable one here.
How to Customize
- The important thing is that all of the templates are fully customizable, which means that you can change the images, the background, the fonts, the colours and so on at will.
- It offers you various clipart images like icons, funny photos, celebration images, etc. All of the clipart images are prepared to meet all your needs.
- After choosing the necessary elements, you can select an attract text. The text is the most important for the posters because it can express the position, theme, and purpose of the sign.
- When you create a poster remember that make the text less and choose the colour wisely. It makes the difference.
Once done you can export to .jpg or .png formats. You can save the poster as small, medium, large, x-large size and also share to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr). You can also print and save the project, to load it later.
Pros vs Cons
- Easy to Use Poster Editor
- Online-Based Platform
- Free to use
- No sign up required
- Background colour flexibility
- Massive Template Library
- Poster size is fix
- There is no contact email, only contact via message
Bonus Passive Income Ideas
You can create your own business. There is much more business you can search out on the internet and make them living your dream as own boss. Here I provide 121 Ways To Make Money Online.
Step No. 1 (Investment)
- You can quickly create a website in a day and have it published to the world. You can make money in several different ways with websites. Thanks to sites like WordPress and Wix because they made extremely easy for peoples to create the websites.
- Blogging is popular because it works as makes money but it is more difficult to make money online. Many people are still confused over what constitutes a blog over a website.
- Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money from your website or blog. Find a product you like; you promote it to your website visitors and email subscribers. If the product like by people, they’ll click on your affiliate link, purchasing the product.
- If you already have a high traffic website, lots of friends and fans in your social media accounts, then you can earn the right income. You have to link shorten and share with friends, social media or other things and if anyone clicks you make money. It is straightforward.
Make Money Guides
Step No. 2 (No Investment)
- Peoples who love photography make money online via selling their pictures. You can take creative photos that people like to buy.
- There is a massive market for language learners. They are here to learning something new, for career development or travel experience. So, you love to teach then this job suitable.
- I have been going money to survey websites for quite some time now. During this time, I’ve realised that making money online with surveys is one of the easiest ways to earn extra cash while just watching television, checking mobile at home. Here you can check out List Of 101 Free Survey Sites To Make Money Online.
- Legitimate Ptc Sites: They called it paid to click sites. You will be getting paid to click advertisement via their website. This medium is the easiest way to make money online at home without investment. Here you can Make cash with Legitimate PTC sites.
- In your smartphone, either Android or IOS you can make money via upload and sell pictures. It is not as easy as it seems to earn money form this. You are love using in taking pictures and a couple of good photos, then sure you can upload those to sell.
It is not that difficult to design a poster. If you are not a professional but when you are students or simple blogger than it is the free source to make the perfect sign the business.
DesignCap is easy to use and well worth the time. It is the right pick for those who are looking to make online posters for promoting events, products and reaching potential audiences. Their useful assistant helps you do this job efficiently.
The most attractive part of this online poster maker, you don’t pay anything for your posters. It’s free to use. The overall experience about DesignCap poster maker is excellent.
I recommended peoples to use this website and share your experience.
When you come back here, I will be waiting for you in the comments!
Like this post (DesignCap Review)? Don’t forget to share it.